PONTOON & FISHING BOAT RENTAL POLICY
KAYAK AND BOAT RENTALS OPEN MARCH 1 WEATHER PERMITTING
- Boats include USCG approved life jackets, paddle, a throwable cushion, VHF radio, swim ladder, anchor and line, boat fenders, dock lines, map of lake and fire extinguisher.
- All children under 13 must wear a USCG approved life jacket while the boat is moving. It is strongly suggested you bring your own life jackets for children and infants.
- Towing tubes, skiing etc… is not permitted behind fishing boat or pontoon boat.
- Pets are not allowed on pontoon boats. Grilling in not allowed on boats
- Rental fees do not include gas and tax
- You must be 21 years old to rent a boat.
- When you make a reservation a $500 credit card Authorization will be placed on a VISA, MC or DISCOVER card one week prior to the rental date.
- Transfers of dates or deposits may be made 7 days prior to original date in the same calendar year.
- If a reservation for pontoon boat rental or fishing boat
rental is cancelled more than 7 days to rental date, the deposit will be
refunded in full.
- If notice is less than 7 days prior to the scheduled departure date, up to the full boat rental price may be charged if the boat cannot be re-rented.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather.
- Boat Rental Contract SAMPLE